Warranty Terms & Conditions
ELFBAR strives to provide our customers with high-quality e-cigarettes, but there is a very low probability that the product might not perform as expected upon delivery or after a period of use for reasons beyond our control.
This warranty has been established to protect the rights of all our customers in such situations.
ELFBAR offers a warranty period for all of our products, which might vary by the specific product type. Please refer to the following table for details.
|Disposable Vape||Device||12 months from the date of manufacture|
|Pod System||Pod||12 months from the date of manufacture|
|Device||12 months from the date of delivery or original retail purchase|
|Accessories||Charger, Cable||12 months from the date of delivery or original retail purchase|
|Consumables||E-liquid||Not applicable, after-sales only in case of problems found on the receipt of goods|
1. The warranty period does not affect the 24-month statutory rights for EU consumers.
2. If you're one of ELFBAR's authorized partners, the warranty period of the product will be defined according to the cooperation agreement.
3. ELFBAR will continue to provide after-sales service for any necessary replacement parts and accessories for the remaining period of the product warranty.
Customers have the right to claim after-sales service by providing proof of purchase, the defective product as well as its package. The specific rules are as follows: Only replacement is available for now.
Replacement: Within the warranty period, if there is a product defect that is automatically activated under proper and safe use, customers have the right to ask for product replacement after confirmation from ELFBAR or its authorized partners.
Note: Taste degradation after 6 months from the date of production and complete consumption of e-liquid are not considered product quality issues.
Only the same model or other models of the same value will be used for replacement as a negotiation between ELFBAR and customers.
ELFBAR reserves customers' rights to choose their favorite flavors during the after-sales process, but when the specified flavor is out of stock, random flavors will be selected for replacement.
After-sales service will be limited to the options available in the original country where the product was purchased.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Damage or costs caused by modification, alteration, repair, or service of this product by any persons or companies other than ELFBAR;
- Damage resulting from physical abuse, or misuse of the product, including operation in a manner that is not consistent with product instructions;
- Any consumable parts, including but not limited to battery & e-liquid;
- Damage caused by floods, fires, earthquakes, or other unpredictable natural disasters;
- Damage caused by moisture (e.g., liquids, including but not limited to water, rain, extreme humidity, heavy perspiration, and carbonated beverages) or other environmental conditions (e.g., extreme temperatures, altitude changes, food, dirt, sand, or similar substances);
- Damage caused by using incompatible products;
- Cosmetic damage caused by normal wear and tear, including but not limited to, scratches, dents and broken metal or plastic;
- Any device that is not genuine;
- Claim not from the original purchaser;
- products not claimed in the country of original purchase;
- Claims for non-defective products;
- Incidents with insufficient evidence.
Customers shall fill in the Warranty Claim form with the necessary information and evidence, ELFBAR's support team will follow up and reply within 3 working days. In case of holidays or other special circumstances, there may be a slight delay in response. After the confirmation from ELFBAR's support team, a replacement will be arranged for free within 30 working days. However, the process may take longer in case of supply chain disruptions or other circumstances beyond ELFBAR's control. Customers' names, addresses and phone numbers may be required or shared with ELFBAR's authorized partners for the arrangement of delivery, ELFBAR and its authorized partners are committed to minimizing the minimum transfer of personal information and commit stringently keeping users' personal information confidential.
Note: If you're one of ELFBAR's authorized partners, please contact your sales/customer service representative for a detailed warranty procedure.
Customers shall keep the defective products when making an after-sales service claim with ELFBAR, ELFBAR's support team will check the information and decide whether the defective products should be returned for further analysis.
Please note that the warranty process does not include notifications regarding the device's status or shipment. Customers may contact us for an update if necessary.
ELFBAR reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this limited warranty at its sole discretion and without any prior notice. The latest version will be presented on ELFBAR's official website.